DISCOVER A CAREER YOU'LL LOVE
Are you a student or a recent graduate looking for an exciting new career? Do you want to put your skills and talents to work?
TJX Canada is a thriving company with endless professional opportunities: buying, planning & allocation, merchandising, marketing, retailing and much more. If you love the idea of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where every day is different, we may have the perfect job for you. We're just as proud of the careers we offer as we are of the great selection, quality and value of the merchandise we sell. Success is always in style.
What you'll discover
- Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- State-of-the-art amenities at our eco-friendly Home Office. Take a tour HERE!
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you can expect
- It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what you'll learn at TJX. Here are some key noteworthy learnings:
- Autonomy – have the opportunity to participate and lead projects
- Team Collaboration – work with various team members globally, continuing to enhance processes to create great synergies amongst teams, departments and the organizations
- Development – accessibility to online and class led courses allowing individuals to enhance their career and personal goals
What we look for
Passion for Fashion
We have a total of 14 departments; each contributing to the off-price business model in different ways.
Learn more about some of our key departments below:
to manage financial & budget goals, deliver strategies that contribute to TJX Canada's stability & growth
Planning & Allocation(Core, Store & Business Development, MP&A (Merchandise Planning & Analysis), Merchandise Flow & Production, Training & Development)
to create an optimal mix at store level, through analysis and allocation of goods to maximize profitable sales. Right goods, right place, right time!
Our Planning and Allocation department provides new Allocation Analyst associates with a comprehensive training program called PASE (Planning & Allocation School of Excellence). The PASE program is a combination of in-class lectures, practical exercises, and job shadowing. After the completion of this program you will have the autonomy to create a strategy to ship the right product, to the right stores, at the right time, through evaluating and critiquing the product mix and making recommendations.
to drive operational efficiencies and continuous improvements of processes to support Merchants
to receive and process/ticket merchandise from vendors, identify potential problems and partner with Planning to resolve, select, pack and ship merchandise to stores
to provide in store; customer service, door-to-floor, merchandise presentation, markdowns, store structure/roles & responsibilities, scheduling, store policy & procedures.
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR LIFE—THERE ARE LOTS OF BENEFITS TO WORKING HERE.
What's different about our benefits? We have a fundamental belief that a competitive benefits package is critical to not only attracting the best talent, but also to the overall success of our Associates. We also know that you have a life outside of work and that's what makes you unique.
Your interests, hobbies and passions are important to you. And that makes them important to us, too. We want you to live a full life. That's why we're committed to ensuring your work/life balance. If you have a passion for a specific charity, we will pay you for a day off for volunteer work. If you need an additional week of vacation, we have a program where you can purchase an extra week. We also provide tuition assistance and ongoing training/development to help you further your professional interests.