Working at EDC
Each day at EDC brings new challenges, requiring the best of your skill, ideas and innovative thinking.
You’ll build relationships with some of the brightest and most talented minds in Canada and around the world as you work to support the success of our clients.
We were ranked as one of Canada's Top 100 employers by Maclean's Magazine for nine years running.
Learning and growth opportunities
The global challenges we face are more complex today than ever before, which is why ongoing learning is one of our core values.
Our approach to learning consistently places us among the top learning and development organizations in North America. Investing in our people means offering:
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Language training to match the needs of our clients’ markets.
- Secondments and lateral moves to provide you with a cross-company view of the organization.
- Tuition fee reimbursements for completing work-related courses and subsidies for relevant professional memberships.
Compensation and benefits
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages for our employees and their families: from an excellent pension plan to medical and dental coverage, to life insurance and group rates for house and car insurance.
We also offer an employee managed Health Spending Account designed to offer flexibility and help pay for vision care or other expenses not reimbursed under the core benefits plan.
We make every effort to ensure that your career and life are kept in balance.
We offer telework and flexible work arrangements, including flexible hours, compressed workweeks and part-time schedules, when possible. We also support our employees through:
- Scholarships for qualifying children of employees.
- Confidential counseling and information services through our Employee Assistance Program.
- An in-house fitness centre at headquarters and subsidies for fitness memberships at regional offices.