Applying to jobs is a daunting process – we totally get it.
We’re committed to helping students, new grads and early career professionals hatch their dream jobs and to do that we want to help prepare you for actually applying! From writing the perfect resume and perfecting your cover letter to searching for your perfect role and submitting your application – we’ve got you covered in our FREE Applying To Jobs 101 Guide. Did we mention that we’ve included some egg-cellent links to resources that will give you even more info on hatching your career?
This FREE guide is for you if…
- You struggle with putting your experience into words or showing results.
- You don’t think a cover letter is necessary (hint: it is!).
- You haven’t updated your resume since your first part-time job.
- You want tips on how to make your application stand out.
- Your resume and cover letter could use a little refresh.
- You aren’t sure where to start searching for your dream job.
- You want to learn how to leverage your personal and professional network.
- You want free, helpful resources that will make an impact on your career.
Packed with so much goodness, you’ll want to have this when you apply to your next opportunity.