It’s the last day of Petroleum Week on TalentEgg, in partnership with the Petroleum Human Resources Council of Canada, and what an egg-citing week it has been!
We’ve added tons of new career resources for students and grads interested in oil and gas careers, and featured some egg-cellent career opportunities from top Canadian oil and gas employers!
Check out our newest free eBook, “Petroleum Career Guide,” for our top oil and gas career resources, plus other Recommended Reads and TalentEgg Tips to help you break into the petroleum industry, including:
- How to prepare for an oil and gas career outside the classroom
- What to include on your petroleum industry resume
- What oil and gas employers look for
- In demand careers in petroleum
- Starting salaries for student and new grad oil and gas jobs
- …and much more!
Flip through the eBook below (click “expand” to view it in fullscreen mode) and start hatching your oil and gas career!
Visit the Petroleum Career Guide to learn more about careers in the oil and gas industry, and find student and entry-level jobs from top petroleum employers.
Photo credit: nodding donkey and prairie stuble near Provost by Kevin Jones on Flickr