Accounting Week is coming to a close here on TalentEgg, but there are still plenty of student and entry level accounting career opportunities to apply for, and free career resources to check out.
To help you continue to hatch your career in accounting and feel prepared for upcoming networking events, job interviews and your very first job in accounting, we’ve prepared this free Student Accounting Career Guide eBook, which features an overview of all of TalentEgg’s accounting and related career resources, including:
- Accounting industry basics – what you need to know to get started
- Preparing for accounting recruiting events
- Standing out to accounting employers
- Accounting salary expectations – how much will you make?
- What it’s like to be a new grad accountant
- How to use social media to improve your personal brand and get noticed by accounting employers
So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee or tea, and flip through the eBook below (click “expand” to view it in fullscreen mode) – it has everything you need to hatch your accounting career!
Photo credit: Relax, Mr. Accountant by Dennis Wong on Flickr