It was a really egg-citing week at TalentEgg – we launched our brand new design and added tons of new jobs for the September recruitment season. If you haven’t done so already, check out our September Recruitment Survival Guide for 7 steps to make sure you are prepared!
Featured career resources
We focused on green jobs this week with egg-cellent information for those thinking about a green career. You can catch all the green egg-citement on our Green Jobs Career Guide.
- How To Stand Out At University And College Campus Job Fairs
- How To Survive Your First Year Of University Or College
- 5 Fascinating Green Jobs For New Grads
- Average Starting Salaries For Entry Level Green Jobs In Canada
Featured industry: Accounting
Get ’em while they’re hot – most accounting employers posted their entry level roles this week! There are new jobs with BDO, PwC, Grant Thornton, KPMG and more. Accounting Week is next week so you will be hearing more about this great profession soon!
TalentEgg’s top picks – student and entry level accounting jobs:
- Junior Accountant at BDO
- Audit and Assurance Summer Student at PwC
- New Graduate Accountants for Fall 2013 at Grant Thornton
- Full-time, Co-op and Summer internships at KPMG
Check out these other employers that also hire accountants! You may be delighted to find out that many employers not in the financial industry hire accountants.
Office Hours with Accenture
Lastly, if you haven’t already done so, sign up for Office Hours with Accenture next Thursday at 4 p.m. Eastern time! Representatives from Accenture will be available to answer your recruitment-related questions.