We are looking for the next generation Sales Professional. Hub Technology Group Inc. Sales Executives are responsible for identifying business development opportunities and initiating client contact to sell Xerox technology, Managed Print Services and IT solutions to new clients. You will be provided with award-winning Xerox sales training, an excellent support system and the opportunity for rapid growth within our organization.
- Develop and monitor the achievement of the overall sales account strategy and plan
- Develop new business through cold-calling and continual prospecting within the dedicated territory
- Analyze technology and industry trends to determine both push and pull sales strategies and to identify new prospects
- Accurately forecast and close sale cycles within projected timelines
- Adhere to and consistently achieve the key success metrics within the Sales Management Process (SMP)
- Represent Xerox and Bay St. in line with our corporate values and policies
- University/College graduate is required.
- Dedication to self-development and training
- IT Services and Hosted Services background is required/an asset.
- Previous sales experience (B2B, inside sales, hospitality, retail sales or telemarketing) is required.
- Skills in Hosted IT, Cloud Collaboration, Voice and Data Solutions is an asset.
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is an asset.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence, and determination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments.
- Ability to prospect over the phone and through email is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Base pay plus Commission + Bonuses + Incentives
Tell us what your X-Factor is!