Sales Account Executive
Do you have the drive, determination, and energy for sales? Are you looking for everything needed in starting and building a career? Have you been looking for a young professional culture, providing career advancement opportunities? Do you want benchmark Sales Training that has produced top-level sales professionals? Explore your career with Advance Office Solutions (AOS), a Xerox Authorized Sales Agency, an equal opportunity employer.
We at AOS are dedicated to providing solutions, services, and consultancy to businesses across the Hamilton and Niagara area. We are passionate about working with other businesses to help change the way they communicate. Our goal is to not just be a provider of office technology but to be a partner to these businesses and help them grow and prosper.
We are looking for Sales Account Executive’s that will be responsible for engaging in face-to-face consulting sales. This role will require a dedicated focus on vertical growth in existing accounts and develop new business. Using market research and client discussions you will build a business proposal for using Xerox Canada's state of the art equipment and services within the client’s offices.
- Execute and close sales to meet targets
- Sell new equipment, services, and promotions according to strategic direction
- Support contract renewal negotiations
- Develop customer relationships
- Review business results with clients and look for new opportunities
- Establish and achieve equipment revenue goals
- Track daily, weekly and monthly sales activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, including information on new customers.
- Work with clients and Xerox customer service to resolve concerns
Experience and Skills
- College or university degree
- Retail or hospitality sales/service a huge plus
- 1-year previous sales experience is helpful
- Valid driver's license and a vehicle are required
- Able to provide strong customer service, establish relationships, make cold calls
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Eligible to work in Canada
Authorized Xerox Sales Agency
189 South Service Road