As a Contract Analyst in the Contract Support Centre, you will be responsible for the facilitation, coordination and administration of customer orders from ‘order signing’ to the initial invoicing of the contract.
While working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple priorities, you will ensure that orders signed by Xerox customers meet company guidelines and that the initial invoice sent to the external customer is accurate.
You will interface with external Customers, the Xerox Sales Organization, Xerox Customer Service, Xerox Equipment/Supply Distribution Centers, and Xerox Customer Administration to complete your tasks efficiently and effectively as well as guarantee internal and external customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Xerox sales teams in submitting orders that are legally valid, meeting Xerox and Customer requirements
- Enter equipment orders into designated software
- Interface with Xerox Supply and Logistic organization ensuring equipment order validity and equipment availability
- Provide process enquiry support to Sales and Services personnel, as well as Customer Administration and Head Office co-suppliers
- Assist in the management of various reports
- Establish Customer Satisfaction with each transaction.
Skills & Qualifications
- College / University degree
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Excellent organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Fast learner with the ability to retain & apply knowledge
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently in high pressure situations
- Computer / Keyboard skills – with a comfortable knowledge of Windows and related applications
- Must be fully bilingual (English / French)
TalentEgg will send your application to: XeroxMontrealAdminCareers@xerox.com