Are you looking for a career with a company who sells best-in-class hardware, software, and IT solutions and services? Do you want professional growth and development opportunities? Apply today and join the Market leader.
Hub Technology Group Inc. is the exclusive Xerox sales agency for Central and Western Toronto. We have built our reputation by providing enhanced client services, personal account management and we are a trusted technology provider to the small and medium size business market.
We are looking for the next generation Client Manager. You will be entrusted with managing our current clients. Through a deep understanding of our client’s business, your focus is to identify our client’s business needs and align them with Xerox and Hub TGI’s entire range of technology solutions, services and Managed Print Services in order to drive profitable, revenue growth within each of the accounts. You will focus on delivering high customer satisfaction to ensure client retention. At Hub TGI you are provided with award-winning Xerox sales training, an excellent support system and the opportunity for rapid growth within our organization.
- Using a consultative selling approach to build trusted advisor working relationships with executive-level contacts in their client organizations.
- Building and executing a strategic business plan that is documented and aligns strategic initiatives to grow Xerox’s presence and share in the account
- Protect our market position relative to competitors and focus on generating new lines of business
- Aligning executive sponsors, Service Organization and other resources to the client strategy
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge our full capabilities coupled with a deep understanding of the clients’ business and IT priorities to build a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Collaborates with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs and develop solutions
- Delivering creative solutions that exceed expectations and delight our clients to ensure high-level of customer dedication and maximizes client retention
- Adhere to and consistently achieve the key success metrics within the Sales Management Process (SMP)
- Represent Xerox and Hub TGI's values and policies
- University/College graduate is required.
- Dedication to self-development and training
- IT Services and Hosted Services background is an asset
- Previous sales experience (B2B, inside sales, hospitality, retail sales or telemarketing)
- Skills in Hosted IT, Cloud Collaboration, Voice and Data Solutions is a huge plus
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is a big advantage
- Achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence, and determination
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments
- Ability to prospect sales over the phone and through email
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You are eligible to work in Canada
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Base ($30,000) plus Commission pay Structure (OTE of $65,000+)
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Hub Technology Group Inc.
Authorized Xerox Sales Agency
145 Wellington St. West