Do you have the X-Factor?
Are you an energetic, hungry, and results oriented individual who is self-motivated and excited by competition?
Are you looking for a career that keeps you on your toes, and rewards you financially beyond a fixed salary? One with the most exclusive incentives such as prizes and trips around the world?
Visit our careers website to learn more about our fun and high-energy culture, and learn more about the success current Sales Professionals have had in their career.
Locations: Durham East, Northumberland, Quinte, Kingston and Brockville
The Account Manager will market the full line of Xerox products and services in a defined territory of current Xerox customers and non-customers alike. This position will be concerned with short term sales activity within an account as well as developing and implementing a longer term strategy to ensure Xerox will retain customer accounts and continue to obtain future business.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals.
- Develop appropriate strategies (short & long term) to suit business needs and requirements of customers and non-customers.
- Meet Xerox Canada's Customer Satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues.
- Establishment and building of account relationships with key decision makers in all departments.
- University/College graduate is required.
- A Minimum of one year of previous sales experience (inside or outside sales) is required.
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is an asset.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Minimum Income Guarantee/Month+ Commissions + Bonuses + Other Incentives.
Apply directly to: email@example.com