What will your day look like?
As our new Campaign Specialist, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge you need, you will become responsible for:
- Creating HTML e-mails in standard templates
- Sending out campaigns via e-mail, push and SMS
- Creating workflows and target group criteria
- Performing technical troubleshooting
- Potentially communicating with our clients on a daily basis.
The job is a full-time position (37.5 hours/week). Flexible availability is expected with some shifts covering evenings, weekends and holidays.
Who are you going to work with?
In our new Toronto office, you will join a team of about 15 talented specialists who are always ready to help each other. We work very closely with our colleagues in Copenhagen, where 150+ employees in Marketing Operations are currently located.
We are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, yet dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
Personally, you are proactive and pay great attention to detail. With your logic and structured mind-set, you find it easy to learn new programs. As a minimum requirement you have a bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of marketing or communications. Any experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign is an asset.
In addition, we expect that you have:
- Experience with HTML, CSS or digital communication
- A technical understanding and an eye for aesthetic design
- Strong communication skills in English
- A wish to work with both routine and more complex tasks.