Technical HSE Engineer
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Guidance on the appropriate risk mitigation measures required for operational and integrity related Process Safety issues.
- Guidance for operational issues on safety engineering systems including fire / explosion protection systems, and emergency facilities.
- Knowledge and/or participation of industry/group led research or developments in the management of Process Safety hazards.
- Contributing to maintenance and update of relevant safety engineering standards.
- Provide guidance, development and lateral learning to other Technical Safety Engineers.
- Lead and manage specialist Technical Safety Engineering Contractors, including work planning and prioritisation, QA, and budgetary control.
- Physical Effects Modelling and Quantitative Risk Assessment.
- Facilitating hazard workshops for Process Safety hazards. These may include HAZID, HAZOP, SIL classification and Facility Layout and Siting
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Minimum seven years experience in production or engineering of oil and gas facilities, including a minimum of seven years experience in Technical Safety Engineering.
- Knowledgeable of Sour Gas design and operations standards and guidelines.
- Knowledgeable of Fire Protection standards and guidelines.
- Good communicator who can influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and manage others. And team player.
- Good spoken and written English and IT literacy
- Knowledge of consequence analysis and QRA
- Demonstrations for Process Safety risks and developing HSE Cases.
- Completing safety engineering deliverables. These may include hazardous area classifications, flare radiation and dispersion studies, safety equipment layouts, producing performance standards, input to facility layouts, etc.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- University graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Fire Engineering, Safety Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.