Instrumentation & Controls Engineer in Training
We are looking for an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer in Training to join our team in Edmonton.
- Design of automation & controls systems for process plants, refineries and large capital projects
- Generating electrical/instrumentation plant layouts, control schematics, and loop diagrams for automated process facilities
- Work on development of process and instrument diagrams
- Generating instrument database, valve sizing and interlock descriptions
- Recent graduate in Electrical/Controls Engineering
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Registered as an EIT with APEGA
- Interest in consulting engineering
- Familiarity with MS Office: Word, Excel and Access and CADD systems
- Team participation skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.