Graduate Mechanical Engineer - in - Training - SAR00CR
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
To support the Mechanical Engineering team in support of design and engineering work.
- Work for local clients to deliver project requirements per client standards.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with engineers and designers in our department to support project requirements.
- Strong problem solving ability, attention to detail and ability to learn on the job is a must for the candidate.
- Candidate must be able to follow project schedule and prioritize work as needed to reach project end goal in a timely manner. Candidate must be able to learn on own as well as learn via department mentoring.
- Candidate shall be an exceptional communicator with an ability to collaborate using both written and verbal communication.
- Candidate shall be proactive, self-driven and independent.
- Candidate shall have a strong work ethic.
- Candidate shall be willing to travel to site on occasion.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Desire to learn industrial mechanical design and engineering concepts
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- May have Internship/Co-op experience in an engineering environment
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- A valid driver’s license.
- Be eligible to register with PEO as an EIT, and work towards obtaining his or her professional designation.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.