Graduate Electrical Engineer - MAR00K1
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
• Ensure all engineering and design work performed adjusts to quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
• Ensure all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner.
• Ensure all design work conforms to the codes and standards used by the client, or to agreed industry standards.
• Perform designing/engineering work/deliverables as part of the Electrical team.
• Coordinate/Communicate with other disciplines and the client. Work collaboratively and effectively with engineers and designers in our department to support project requirements.
• Candidate must be able to follow project schedule and prioritize work as needed to reach project end goal in a timely manner. Candidate must be able to learn on their own as well as learn via department mentoring.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the WorleyParsons Quality Assurance system
• Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in Electrical engineering.
• May be required to provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
• Knowledge of Electrical deliverables such as:
• Panelboard Schedule (120/208V, 120/240V)
• Relay Panel (JB) Design
• Single Lines and MCC Elevations
• Wiring Drawings
• Motor Control Schematics
• Electrical Equipment Layout Drawings
• Electrical Installation Details
• Bill of Materials
• Conduit/Tray/Cable Schedules
• Material Requisitions
• Construction or Engineering Work Packages.
• Equipment Datasheet
• Lighting layout
• Knowledge of Instrumentation Calculation/Selection, such as:
- Cable and cable tray sizing
• Desire to learn industrial electrical design and control concepts
• Prior experience with cable/cable tray routing, cable schedules, wiring and single line drawings an asset
• Proficient in AutoCAD/MicroStation, MS Office Suite preferred
• Knowledge of Power systems tools such as ETAP, SKM will be an asset.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
• Post-Secondary Education in a field related to Electrical Engineering.
• New Grad to four (0 – 4) years of direct Electrical design and engineering experience.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.