This position will be primarily responsible for the reconciliation and coordination of the client system billing information. They will be scrutinizing time records and ensuring proper Worley has proper documentation to support this data.
- Scrutinize all records for accuracy, often several times
- Ensuring documentation is in place and organized
- Working within Suncor Billing System – SAP Fieldglass
- Working within Worley Billing System
- Reconciliations of all charges daily / weekly at a senior level
- Review/Analyse and ensure contractual compliance
- Monitoring rejected charges and clearing within set timelines
- Responding to Management in timely matter and escalate issues as needed
- Assist with preparation of reports as directed by supervisor or manager
- Duties performed in compliance with Worley Internal Controls
Other duties as directed by supervisor or manager
- 2+ years field timekeeping / accounting work experience
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Filters, Advanced Formula’s)
- Highly organized and structured; ability to maintain proper records
- Results oriented
- Experience with Oracle is an asset
- Experience with Fieldglass is an asset
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; good time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels; strong written and verbal skills required
- Ability to build relationships with peers within the department
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.