Fire Protection Engineer - CAL018P
- Design of fire and gas detection and alarm systems with detail knowledge of fire alarm control panels, interface connections, wiring and cable routing, fire and gas mapping, etc.
- Prepare Fire Protection related deliverables, such as conceptual layout drawings, P&IDs, Block Diagrams and Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Determine fire hazard zoning strategies
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant Fire Protection experience in production or engineering of oil and gas facilities, hydrogen, mining and chemical industries
- Experienced in the design of fire and gas detection and alarm systems with detail knowledge of fire alarm control panels, interface connections, wiring and cable routing, fire and gas mapping, etc.
- Facilitating fire hazard analysis and risk workshops experience
- Experience in performing fire water hydraulics using Piepent, AFT Fathom
- Experience in developing fireproofing strategies for the process equipment and associated drawings
- Ability to determine industry trends and best practices in fire protection engineering, loss prevention and management
- Knowledge of applicable local/international fire protection standards, statutory and regulatory specifications such as NFPA, API, ASME etc., with experience in Greenfield & Brownfield EPC Projects
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- University graduate in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Fire Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- P. Eng (Alberta) designation or Engineer-in-training (E.I.T)
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.