IT Database Coordinator - NFP, small international, world health / Coordinateur / trice - OSBL, sant?, internationale
The World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) is an international not-for-profit organization that provides global leadership to save an improve lives for people with hemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders. Established in 1963, the WFH works with member organizations in 140 countries, as well as through a network of international volunteers and healthcare providers to improve and sustain care and "Treatment For All" around the world.
The WFH is presently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Database coordinator with superior organization and interpersonal skills to provide database support to its various departments, as well as manage the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Type of position: Regular, full-time
Start date: IMMEDIATE (January 2019 start)
Reporting to the Head of IT, the DB Coordinator's overall responsibility is to manage WFH's database structural needs, in support of its corporate mission. This includes analyzing, documenting, and integrating WFH's various databases to create and maintain a coherent environment that responds to all data-dependent processes and applications.
PRINCIPAL ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES -
The Database Coordinator is mainly responsible for the customer relationship management (CRM) system (Raiser’s Edge - RE), including:
- Provide overall principal database support
- Oversee the processing of gifts, memberships, renewals, tax receipts, acknowledgements, etc
- Execute mail merges
- create queries and exports in RE for various departments
- create custom reports from RE data with Crystal Reports tool, for various departments
- manage membership module in RE
- Liaison with Blackbaud for upgrades, maintenance and problems relating to RE
- Do monthly Bank reconciliation between RE and accounting database (with an aim to automate the process)
- Train Data entry clerk and monitor data integrity
- Assist in possible new CRM research
- BBNC experience (an asset)
- build/maintain donation and membership forms in BBNC, including acknowledgement email templates
- build/maintain procedural email templates for GCMP in BBNC
- customize BBNC forms to enhance functionality and user experience
Organizational database support -
- Find solutions for data management needs for WFH departments (working towards a possible data standardization or data warehousing)
- Import WFH World Congress attendee data from the events database, mobile app database into RE, etc; investigate new data flow solutions
for the IT sector as a whole -
- Train and support staff in the use of various IS resources (2nd level support)
- Participate in development and support of mobile applications used at WFH events
- Lead specific IT projects
- Procure IT equipment (backup to IT analyst)
- Investigate ways to automate the web stats collection and reporting, with an aim to provide data for WFH’s Business Intelligence (BI) initiative
- Provide tech support for staff overall and meeting rooms equipment (2nd level backup)
- Participate in regular team SCRUM meetings
- Create documentation on tasks, systems and processes
Carry out any other task relevant to the position as required by the Head of IT.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS –
- CEGEP or college diploma in Database management;
- 5 - 7 years of relevant Database experience: CRM support, Access or SQL;
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge preferred (training available); or similar CRM database;
- High aptitude & interest in database upkeep and support;
- IT support skills; computer literacy, with extensive experience with Microsoft products;
- Crystal Reports experience (nice to have);
- Highly attentive to details, reliable, very organized; with demonstrated ability to accomplish goals within deadlines and able to work well under pressure;
- Efficient in documenting, system documentation, procedures and knowledge transfer “How to” documents; excellent communication skills (written & oral);
- Highly analytical and driven to identify new opportunities or solutions;
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic profile;
- Ability to work well autonomously, and to collaborate effectively in a team environment;
- professional, service orientation in email correspondence, on the telephone (ex., complex inquiries);
- Mastery of English as the primary language of work (oral & written); working knowledge of French - an asset
- Willingness and flexibility to undertake occasional international travel.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent group benefits available.
Please send in confidence, an English resume & cover letter IMMEDIATELY (by latest 14 Jan, 2019) to:
The World Federation of Hemophilia / Fédération mondiale de l’hémophilie http://www.wfh.org
E: email@example.com F: +1 514. 875. 8916
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Une version française de l’affichage est disponible selon la demande.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â