IT Data Entry Clerk – Temporary (12mts – extension possible) - IT sector (NFP, international, health) / Commis à la saisie de données informatiques
The World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) is an international not-for-profit organization that provides global leadership to save an improve lives for people with hemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders. Established in 1963, the WFH works with member organizations in 140 countries as well as through a network of international volunteers and healthcare providers to improve and sustain care and "Treatment For All" around the world.
The WFH is presently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented I.T. Data Entry Clerk (temporary – 12mts) with superior organization and interpersonal skills to provide data entry services for the organization from within the IT sector.
Type of position: TEMPORARY - 12 month; full-time; possibility of extension
Work location: Head Office (downtown Montreal)
Start date: IMMEDIATE (January 2019)
Reporting to the Head of I.T., the IT Data Entry Clerk (temporary) has primary responsibilities for the entry of information into the organization’s databases, for providing data manipulation services to various departments and for generating periodic reports.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
Assist Data Base Coordinator with Customer Relationship Management system - Raiser’s Edge (RE):
- Batch entry & processing of revenues
- Perform basic queries & exports from RE database
- Execute periodic reports
- Issue direct mail campaign acknowledgements prepared by Management
- Produce annual charitable receipts
- Update & execute mail merges for various departments
- Respond to general inquiries
For the IT sector as a whole:
- Conduct data quality, consistency and integrity analysis
- Assist with monthly and annual financial reconciliations
- Add or update web content (training provided).
Carry out any other tasks relevant to the position as required by the Head of I.T.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS –
- High school diploma (minimally); AEC (attestation d'études collégiales) in related sector (an asset)
- 1 - 2 years of relevant data entry work
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge (preferred; training available); or similar CRM database
- Experience with databases; Access or SQL
- Strong office administration skills; high computer literacy, with extensive experience with Windows MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point; plus, Outlook, internet, web)
- Experience with web content publishing; HTML, WordPress (training available)
- Efficient in information tracking and documentation
- Highly-attentive to details, reliable
- Superior organization and work management abilities: details-oriented, highly-effective at multi-tasking, working on several projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic profile
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); professional, service orientation in email correspondence and on the telephone (ex., complex inquiries); sensitive to cross-cultural differences
- Mastery of English as the primary language of work (oral & written); working knowledge of French (preferred)
- Willingness and flexibility to undertake occasional international travel.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent group benefits available.
Please send in confidence, an English resume & cover letter IMMEDIATELY to:
The World Federation of Hemophilia / Fédération mondiale de l’hémophilie http://www.wfh.org
E: email@example.com F: +1 514.875.8916
Gestionnaire ressources humaines - HR Manager
1425, boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest, bureau 1010 Montréal Qc H3G 1T7 Canada
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Une version française de l’affichage est disponible selon la demande.