Shared Services Coordinator Parental Leave Contract - (35 hours/week)
Shared Services Coordinator
Parental Leave Contract - (35 hours/week)
SCOPE OF POSITION
Reporting to the Regional Director, Champlain Community Support Network, the Shared Services Coordinator will support the regional work plan by: coordinating shared services activities and projects; facilitating work groups and related activities.
- Facilitate and coordinate the implementation of the operational work plan as it relates to shared services through the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of shared service annual work plan
- Facilitate meetings and support implementation of activities and projects.
- Support related working groups
- Conduct regular shared services needs analysis
- Maintain tools, information, and data that will help inform the evaluation process of shared services projects.
Liaison and Communication
- Represent CCSN committee involvement, public speaking and attending special events, local information fairs/community events.
- Gather information and compilation of surveys or feedback as required.
- Support CCSN communication strategy, including social media and web presence.
Shared Services and Professional Development
- Working collaboratively with agency members to develop and implement training and professional development strategy
- Plan and coordination special projects, training sessions, presentations and conferences, as required
- Create, maintain, and promote shared service initiatives including professional development, eReferral, data repositories, volunteer hubs, webinars, etc. as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in health or social sciences or equivalent education/experience in related field.
- Demonstrated experience engaging multiple partners on joint initiatives.
- Superior communication skills, attention to detail with ability to prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Three to five years of related work experience in community or similar setting
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle as travel throughout region.
- Fluency in both official languages mandatory.
SALARY / HOURS
- Starting Salary $41,769.00 per annum, plus benefits
- 35 hours/week
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by 4:00 pm November 16, 2018 (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line) via email to:
Attention: Janice Weir – People Services Manager
c/o Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre
2 MacNeil Court
WOCRC has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can best accommodate you.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity. Please note however that, due to the volume of resumes received, only those applicants selected for further consideration, will be contacted.