Specialist, Campaign Management (Salesforce)
Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home Office)
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Additional information can be found at www.walmartcanada.ca, www.facebook.com/walmartcanada and at twitter.com/@walmartcanada
The Specialist, Campaign Management will work collaboratively as a member of the Digital Marketing team, working closely with and reporting to the Manager, CRM. The Campaign Specialist’s main role will be in creating and executing email and mobile push marketing programs, ensuring successful delivery, and reporting for email inbox, website traffic, and conversion performance. In addition, this role will be responsible for executing advanced automated email programs and customer journeys to increase engagement across channels.
- Accountable for managing and delivering end-to-end seasonal and evergreen email and push notification campaigns, including campaign set up, list segmentation, deployment and reporting.
- Day-to-day management of the email and mobile push platforms, ensuring that all data and technology integrations remain current, working with internal and external partners including Walmart eCommerce and Technology teams.
- Work with the Manager, CRM Strategy in the creation and execution of new email and push strategies according to the defined content plan to improve overall outbound marketing performance, including creative optimization, AB Split testing, developing automated and triggered campaigns.
- Monitor email and push notification deliverability, ensuring high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns. Work with Email and Mobile platform vendors to troubleshoot and remediate issues as required.
- 5. Work closely with the Marketing Communications, eCommerce and Category Marketing teams to create and manage the daily email communication schedule, and content, to ensure the timely deployment of messages to Walmart customers to maximize in-store & on-site visits.
- Support the Manager, CRM Strategy with maintaining the content marketing plan for the email and mobile marketing channels, leveraging editorial content from the creative, social, eCommerce, & the Category Marketing teams.
- Lead the quality assurance and flawless execution of all email and mobile campaigns, ensuring that the creative, copy, and links are accurate, and partner with internal and external teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Remain current and informed on industry trends, new offerings and interactive technologies.
- Provide reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis metrics for email and push marketing campaigns.
Canada Walmart Division
- Minimum Education required: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience required: 3-5 years
Licensing & Other Qualifications
- 4-5 years’ experience working within CRM/Email marketing and or campaign management.
- 4-5 years’ email marketing experience using a top tier Email Marketing Platforms (e.g. Exact Target).
- Advanced working knowledge of Email HTML coding.
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, analytics tools, etc. for audience segmentation to build advanced email waterfall programs or automated campaigns, such as Adobe and GA360.
- Strong understanding of email and push marketing best practices, i.e. CASL, data privacy, content creation, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to develop and implement email and push notification programs in a cross-functional environment where development or activation teams need to be engaged.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excels in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment where teamwork is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities and requests.
- Attention to detail and delivery of high-quality work.
- Genuine interest in the retail industry.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.