Senior Analyst, Talent Technology - 12 Month Contract
Position Summary...The Senior Analyst Talent Technology leads system-wide planning and execution across the HR Talent Technology and Data portfolio. Talent Technology Platforms include an Enterprise Learning Platforms (LXP, Social Learning Site(s), LMS, Intranet Portals and other talent management related applications in the areas such as: Performance Management, Recruitment, HR dashboard, HR Data repository, etc.. Position responsibilities include business analysis, solution design, project work package leadership, system configuration, and incident management. Additionally this role provides consultative guidance to business SMEs, development management and indirect team coaching throughout all phases of system development. The candidate is also required to demonstrate high technical proficiency and business aptitude through all phases of the project life cycle, balancing the ‘always’ with the ‘new’.
What you'll do...
1. Define maintain and implement system standards, operational processes, service level agreements, documentation, and a multi stakeholder governance framework for all Talent Technology platforms.
2. Lead level 1 & 2 support for all platforms while managing issue resolution from identification to resolution. This includes issue investigation, analysis, prioritization and resolution for all issues including level 3 issue resolution with vendors and local or global technology partners.
3. Lead system maintenance and enhancement projects from intake, to requirements definition, development management with vendors and local /global technology partners, testing and implementation. Also required to support project prioritization and resource allocation relative to business priorities and established annual system roadmaps.
4. Work directly with business owners as the business analyst to facilitate business process definition requirements definition, solution design, test plan development and implementation plans for key HR technology solutions.
5. Develop, implement and maintain a standard data model across all Talent Technology platforms. Ensure alignment with Walmart Global standards, including standard data labels, data types, definitions and organizational and role / position definitions.
6. Design data flow processes, databases, data warehouses, ETL routines. Use BI tools to support various People Analytics. Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies which optimize efficiency of data uploads and data quality.
7. Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders (ISD, business partners, compliance, Operations), Global Walmart partners and external vendors.
8. Ensure Service Level Agreement requirements are achieved for platforms, while providing support for all 90,000+ associates across all platforms. Maintain SLAs (ex. ServiceNow) for all team deliverables and project timelines.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, technology management or related experience required.
- Must have experience and knowledge creating reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Must have experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Strong Database experience a MUST
- Strong knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, MS Excel, MS Access and MS/Transact SQL
- Strong knowledge with BI Tools ex: Alteryx, Tableau, or any other BI tools an Asset
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow, Moodle, Workday and AEM.
- Highly developed understanding of courseware, simulations and other learning objects integration with the Learning Management Systems by using the latest content development and integration methodology
- Minimum 5 years of experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada