Recruitment Specialist, Transportation
Position Summary...The Recruitment Specialist, Transportation will define, develop, plan, and implement recruiting strategies to provide a qualified candidate pool of Drivers and hourly Transportation associates for the division.
What you'll do...
1. Source top quality candidates by employing the latest and most innovative techniques to identify potential top quality candidates utilizing multiple avenues including posting and editing advertisements in various media outlets, internet search engines, database searches, social media, referral networks, and 3rd Party Agencies.
2. Build a targeted sourcing plan for each hourly job requisition based on research results. Accurately assess candidate capabilities through pre-screens, reference check/back check and interviewing to identify the most qualified candidates from the sourced pool.
3. Persuasively sell the WM Transportation employment value proposition to the identified candidates and create a positive experience for each candidate contacted.
4. Identify requirements and service timelines thorough job intake meetings with the hiring manager and Director.
5. Assess candidates according to the needs of the business and recommend a short list of potential candidates that meet the current and future capability needs and demonstrate cultural and values fit of the organization.
6. Collaborate with hiring managers if sourcing or assessment efforts are deemed not effective. Address market conditions, potential challenges with role requirements or skills and recommends alternative solutions. Gather and provide detailed reporting, including recruitment metrics to determine optimal strategies to address using tools such as Workday.
7. Partner with hiring business leaders to make final hiring decisions.
8. Representation at but not limited to industry events including career fairs and trucks shows.
Must be French speaking
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…550 MORGAN RD, BAIE D'URFE, QC H9X 3V1, Canada