Pharmacy Overnight Stocker
Position Summary...Process freight to achieve a high instock level for optimum customer service.
What you'll do...
1. Places merchandise on the correct counter and space according to company standards including pricing.
2. Works with other teams in accurate processing of freight.
3. Works with Merchandise Team during modular changes.
4. Maintains modular integrity by keeping modulars clean and zoning the department(s).
5. May assist with unloading/receiving overnight deliveries.
6. Keeps the work area clean and hazard free by disposing of trash/boxes quickly.
7. Follows safe work habits as per Company policy and procedure.
8. Maintain backroom standards, e.g. ensure egress are not blocked, rocket carts are placed appropriately.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2150 PRINCE OF WALES DR, REGINA, SK S4V 3A6, Canada