Micro Space Planner (6 Month Contract)
Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home Office)
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Additional information can be found at www.walmartcanada.ca, www.facebook.com/walmartcanada and at twitter.com/@walmartcanada
The Micro Space Planner is responsible for the design, administration and execution of the planogram process in its entirety. This role executes /trains / advises/ consults all cross-functional partners and ensures best in class planograms produced to support replenishment and execution of business strategies and KPIs.#LI-FY1
- Responsible and accountable for management of Modular Relay Schedules for their areas of responsibilities, ensuring all milestones are completed on time by all cross functional stakeholders in order to deliver accurate Planograms in store as per the Modular (Planogram) Relay Schedule.
- Accountable and responsible to lead Planogram process from preplanning to modular check-in to share planogram process timelines, set up guidelines, identify fixture and signing needs, and any potential obstacles for dropping modular on time. Facilitate discussion within cross functional team to develop solutions to those obstacles, create action plan and manage the plan to execution.
- Execute planogram set up in the layout center (or off site) and drawing process through management of CAs. In the absence of CAs personally draw planograms in JDA Space Planning, including all cut backs. Responsible to check in and finalize planograms as per the KPIs, by supporting cross-functional partners required data.
- Supports CM in development of the Planogram Walk Through Documents by providing analytical insight to space and assortment, the summary of the planogram linear footage and complexities, and drawing of the LY set. Responsible to ensure compliance with planogram merchandising standards, and to review the set with cross-functional parties (including but not limited to Risk, safety, signage, fixtures).
- Perform Quality Control audits on all planogram drawings, including the ones submitted by CA to ensure they comply with corporate planogram standards (i.e. pack and 1/2; shelf spacing/overlap, etc.). Responsible to correct identified non-compliance or gain necessary approvals for exception in order to check in modulars.
- Micro Space Planner will be measured through analytics support of sales profitability, inventory productivity and execution to plan of program at and to launch. Ability to negotiate, influence, present and interpersonal skills are key along with strong accountability and data accuracy skills
- Participate in Merchandising Divisional meetings, providing modular progress reports, modular recaps and COEs once planograms get executed in the store. Presents planogram standards and expectations for successful planogram execution at annual divisional vendor summits.
Canada Walmart Division
- Minimum College Certificate of Diploma required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience required
- JDA Certification
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.