Merchandising Store Associate
What you'll do...Our merchandising associates ensure everything has been stocked and merchandised in the most attractive, easy-to-find manner, so that our customers find what they need right when they need it, with absolutely no fuss or frustration.
We have many opportunities in our Merchandising team, including:
- Merchandise Associate
- Fashion Merchandise Associate
- Inventory Receiver
- Pricing and Inventory Maintenance Associate
- Day/Evening Fulfillment Associate
- Overnight Fulfillment Associate
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Great customer service skills
- Attention to detail, so the store always looks great
- Willingness to help solve problems
We proudly offer access to benefits for part-time and part-time flex associates. Our part time flex roles provide flexibility of more hours or less hours when needed.
Whether you are looking for opportunities to grow your career long-term, or simply seeking a great place to work part-time, this is that place.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2525 ST CLAIR AVE W, TORONTO (STOCKYARDS), ON M6N 4Z5, Canada