Manager, Site Merchandising, Category Lead
Position Summary...The Manager, Site Merchandising, Category Lead is responsible for leading a team of site merchandisers who create and implement compelling category-specific online shopping experiences that drive conversion, engagement, and repeat visits.You will partner with the Site Merchandising cross-category and seasonal leads, eCommerce Merchandising, Marketing to plan content for the site, optimizing for site conversion, customer loyalty, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will bring strong leadership ability and disciplined approach, having to coach a strategic and analytical team and manage many cross-functional stakeholders.
What you'll do...
1. Leverage data sources from web analytics, customer research, vendor partners, and industry reports to constantly improve customer satisfaction for a portfolio of categories, new programs, and corporate initiatives
2. Develop experiences in support of corporate marketing programs to ensure Walmart.ca best reflects the core messages for our customers across all owned digital touchpoints
3. Brief key delivery teams on elements required to bring experiences to life, and program manage those elements from strategy through to deployment
4. Collaborate with technology teams to apply automation to ensure site experiences that are personalized, data-driven, and optimized to generate long term customer loyalty
5. Utilize A/B testing as a key process to shape future site experiences and make data driven decisions
6. Research, document, and maintain best practices for digital and mobile across key experiences
7. Coordinate and integrate efforts through partnership with senior leadership in Merchandising, Marketing, and Technology
3-5 years relevant experience
Deep experience with web analytics and customer research
Ability to manage and prioritize many projects and initiatives
Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada