Manager, Change Management
Req ID: 1370058BR
Location: Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home Office)
Time Type: Full Time
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Additional information can be found at www.walmartcanada.ca, www.facebook.com/walmartcanada and at twitter.com/@walmartcanada
The Manager, Change Management leads the change process for key organizational priorities and major or complex change initiatives which impact the business model. The position will coordinate with various business partners to develop and implement comprehensive change, training and communication plans to enable business case objectives.#LI-FY1
- Implement consistent change framework and design detailed change, training and communication plans for each change initiative and ensure deliverables are executed on time and on point (quality).
- Continually track the pulse of the various changes taking place within the organization and ensures that the overall Change Management strategy, tools, processes and activities support, and mitigate risk to the organization’s overall engagement strategy.
- Ensure to utilize and teach consistent practices, tools and methods to stakeholders, project teams and business partners.
- Engage and co-ordinate the work of various stakeholders across the organization to ensure that all impacted groups are involved and actively participate in change management processes; partner with OE Team on overall change management initiatives, strategy, provides/gathers strategic updates on all live initiatives to coach and Director, HO People and provide strategic guidance
- Implement Change Management Methodology and tools to support achievement of business objectives; ensure all development materials are fully integrated into the overall Change Management Strategy/Methodology.
- Develop change communication tools, templates and processes that support and align to the change management methodology and strategy.
- Gather project updates regularly and advises key stakeholders of project status, risk, etc. Designs/adjusts plans accordingly.
- Works with Corporate Affairs to develop broader organizational communication strategy and supporting communications.
Canada Walmart Division
- Minimum Education Required: College Certificate or Diploma
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3-5 years
- Practical General HR experience at a management level,
- Change Management/Organizational Design experience, Communications, Ability to influence at senior levels in the organization, Leading & Developing Teams.
- Certification in a designated Change Management is an asset
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.