Key Account Specialist, Marketplace
Position Summary...The Key Account Specialist will be responsible for managing the success of new Marketplace Sellers on the Walmart Canada platform. The Key Account Specialist will maintain new Seller Accounts (Cyphers & Seeds). The successful candidate will collaborate and influence to meet the designated portfolio financial and operational goals. The Key Account Specialist will execute digital marketing initiatives to improve Seller store visibility, and conversion.Successful candidates should be customer centric, quick learners, solution oriented with a digital & data-first mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit. This role requires the Key Account Specialist to shift priorities daily. Candidates should also understand how to use technology to enable business needs. The goal is to contribute in growing our business to achieve long-term success.
What you'll do...
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are seller obsessed and relationship driven.
- You are a visionary always looking for ways to distinguish from the competition.
- You thrive in constantly evolving, fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- You are results-oriented and take ownership to produce exceptional results.
- You build trust quickly and lead by influence with the ability to translate to varied audiences.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in and help fellow Associates.
- You are creative and resilient, comfortable with daily shifting priorities – always looking for new ways to approach problems and drive business performance.
- You enjoy the learning journey and like working with your manager and partners to continue to add to your toolbox.
- Work closely with the Key Account Management team in achieving GMV goals.
- Prepare weekly reports for internal and external partners.
- Work cross-functionally with associates across the enterprise site merchandising, MP, operations, business development, merchandising.
- Regularly reviews the assortment and content on the platform and competition.
- Develop and manage tactical action plan for improvements to content and experience.
- Triage and manage Partner support escalations maintaining trust and enabling Seller success
- Partner with Platform & Digital Marketing to create campaigns which elevate the Customer and Seller experience.
- Act as an escalation point for Customer Service inquiries/requests working with Global Partners for resolution.
- 1-2 years of retail related work experience required
- College Degree or Certificate
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience working with Salesforce is an asset
- Experience in Retail Merchandising, Product Marketing, or e-Commerce is an asset
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is an asset
You’ll make an impact by:
- Managing New Seller accounts: – accountable for driving business growth across a portfolio of sellers. Develop strategies with sellers to expand selection, improve offer quality and drive operational improvements across their business.
- Overseeing business performance: Conduct deep dive analysis on issues effecting seller business performance and implement corrective actions. Drive performance against SBU P&L levers including gross merchandise value (GMV) and contribution profit.
- Optimizing offer quality: Work directly with sellers to optimize their listings including content, ratings and reviews, ship speed and price competitiveness to maximize search optimization and discoverability across the platform.
- Driving adoption of seller services: Teach sellers how to be more successful across the Walmart platform and maximize awareness and adoption of seller growth initiatives including SWW, Walmart Connect, and more.
- Executing marketing plans: Executing and implementing seller marketing plans - including events, site placements and promotions - that drive incremental traffic and GMV.
- Working cross-functionally: Collaborate with Product Management, Support, Operations, Site and Marketing to deliver best-in-class customer and seller experiences.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada