Position Summary...The Gatehouse Attendant is the front-line liaison between the Fleet Operations, Asset and Safety Departments. The associate is in continuous support, monitoring and maintaining the transition through a daily driver schedule.
What you'll do...
1. Distribute outbound BOL’s, collect driver end of shift paperwork, forward any incident/accident statements, and hand out any necessary correspondence between management and the associate
2. Communicate any necessary fleet issues between the onsite mechanic, Fleet shuttle driver and Fleet Systems and Assets administrator
3. Monitor and pass on any damages reported in the yard with pics, identification stickers with a corresponding email to the Safety department and Management.
4. Follow the tractor red tag process and organize into order of efficiency with the onsite mechanic.
5. Data entry of drivers and trucks into McLeod and the reporting of any unexpected absences or unscheduled arrivals.
6. Monitor and report on in cab driver supplies – i.e. seals, run sheets, first aid kits etc.
7. Assist drivers with printing of logs, tractor locations, special instructions from dispatch, and tracking info on the resource run sheet.
8. Coordinate the order that drivers remove keys from the Keyper machine.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada