Distribution Centre Team Associate - Voice
Position Summary...Responsible for orderfilling non-conveyable freight.
What you'll do...
1. Required to orderfill as primary job function.
2. Required to operation Material Handling Equipment (MHE) while performing duties.
3. Ability to use a vocollect headset and vocollect orderfilling system.
4. Maintain orderfilling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Must be able to proficiently use as a part of daily activities the 5090 shipping lane computers and TC70’s with the MM program
6. Accurate transportation of finished picked pallets and other freight to shipping lanes
7. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day.
• Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2401 SCM WAY, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7S1, Canada