Distribution Centre Team Associate - Staple Stock
Position Summary...Responsible for the receiving of freight into the DC.
What you'll do...
1. Unloading of freight and verifying product and count prior to receiving
2. Transportation of freight to designated departments.
3. Assembling pallets according to designated Ti/Hi and other specifications
4. Adhering to all Staple Stock Receiving policies and procedures.
5. Timely and accurate completion of paperwork (I.E.) BOL, receiver stamps, overage/shortage
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day.
• Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…6800 MARITZ DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1W2, Canada