Distribution Centre Team Associate - Shipping II
Position Summary...Responsible for loading outbound freight onto trailers to be shipped to stores.
What you'll do...
1. To ensure that merchandise—both the freight loaded on conveyors (conveyable freight) and the non-conveyable freight—are scanned and loaded in a timely and safe manner.
2. Manage the entire process of loading freight, ensuring the constant flow of product, to reduce conveyer lines from stopping and maintaining minimal recirculation. (Solid Lines) This includes getting jams and following proper trailer release procedure.
3. Adhering to all Shipping policies and procedures.
4. Must be able to proficiently use as a part of daily activities the 5090 shipping lane computers and TC70’s with the MM program.
5. Maintain the Shipping department’s housekeeping standards and support fellow associates while adhering to all Shipping Procedures.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…6800 MARITZ DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1W2, Canada