Designer, Web (12 Month Contract)
Position Summary...The Jr Designer, Web will be responsible for designing promotional units on Walmart.ca including marketing promotions, corporate messaging and other internal or customer facing messaging.
What you'll do...
- Develop and execute the creative for custom, seasonal and product campaigns in alignment with Walmart Marketing.
- Assist in the design of custom microsites and landing pages.
- Apply existing branding strategy and consistency to the online medium.
- Identify opportunities and innovative ways of working within those branding standards.
- Work to improve the customer experience as it relates to the look & feel of Walmart.ca and other eCommerce related sites.
- Maintain and apply the visual style guide(s) for Walmart.ca and other eCommerce related sites.
- Meet workback timelines as required, often on tight deadlines that have monetary impact to the business.
- Assist the copy/design process with the Copywriting and Translation teams (internal/external).
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- A creative portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual ideas with excellent execution and attention to detail
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada