DAIRY FROZEN ASSOCIATE
Position Summary...A Dairy/Frozen Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
What you'll do...
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Maintaining features.
8. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1000 LAKESIDE DR, NELSON, BC V1L 5Z4, Canada