Customer Value Associate
Position Summary...To provide customer service by completing assigned handheld terminal activities. This will be accomplished by completing price changes, merchandise picks, bin audits and finalizing counts all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you'll do...
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
2. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
3. Reviewing workload for assigned area(s) of the store.
4. Completing price changes and picking and stocking merchandise.
5. Correcting Perpetual Inventory – PI and shelf capacity errors.
6. Working picks from automated systems and completing backroom bin audits.
7. Finalizing count listings of merchandise on hand.
8. Completing warehouse claims.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…800 15 ST E, PRINCE ALBERT, SK S6V 8E3, Canada