CAP 2 DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Position Summary...To provide customer service by coordinating the activities of associates to complete assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the sales floor. This will be accomplished by unloading trailers, pulling pallets to the floor and assisting in the processing of merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Department Manager will function as a lead of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you'll do...
1. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
2. Preparing and resetting Receiving Area.
3. Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers and completing live unloading of other types of merchandise.
4. Delegating, following-up and pulling pallets of merchandise to the sales floor for overnight processing.
5. Delegating, following-up and assisting in stocking, applying product protection (e.g. Spider Wire) the sales floor as assigned and binning overstock merchandise.
6. Providing training, coaching and offering feedback to associates.
7. Acting as team lead by providing direction to Fulfillment Associates.
8. Maintaining cold chain for refrigerated and frozen receiving.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2202 JANE ST, NORTH YORK, ON M3M 1A4, Canada