(CAN) Total Loss Manager
Position Summary...The Total Loss manager ensures the market optimizes their profitability through control of processes, while supporting and coaching store’s team, minimizing the company’s exposure to unnecessary shrinkage, criminal matters or issues related to loss incurred by the business, ensuring the stores remain free from prosecution.Analyzes various information including financial data, audit report, each store’s information such as operation index, and internal/external environment including social condition, risk assessment in order to manage new threats or phenomenon surrounding market and stores.
What you'll do...
1. Support the delivery of financials results by impacting profit through Total Loss reductions, including shrink, waste, voids, returns and cash loss, Front end controls, CanSTAR audits, and pre-inventory review process and follow-up, including the inventory day process.
2. Analyze and research book stock discrepancies and any other data/reports pertaining to shrink to support stores in their market on unexplainable gaps. Responsible of researching and escalating all findings to Global Shared services to ensure proper corrections are posted. Share findings to central team to ensure corrections for all stores affected will be captured.
3. Act as a strategic partner to the Market Leader of Operations in the day-to-day management of their respective markets in order to mitigate loss and risk. Travel throughout the market in order to train and support associates, including key offices associates and management team in their effort to mitigate loss of profit.
4. Responsible of all researches and reconciliation of inventory day discrepancies. Acts as the liaison between Global Shared Services and Store Operations pre inventory, Inventory day and post inventory day to ensure accuracy of inventory processes and results. Responsible for conducting a post inventory assessment for all results outside of threshold limits.
5. Recruit, maintain and develop and effective and productive Total Loss Program in designated stores. Maintain and develop the Operations managers in every store as well as the Asset Protection associates, Office Support associates, Cash office, Directs and Claims associates to ensure they are execution their functions as per OBW and SOP.
6. Validate that security components are in place and working in all their market stores. Determine the list of optimal equipment’s that is required based on the complexity of each of them.
7. Identify potential shrinkage issue and develop innovative solutions to control and eliminate them
8. Detect and conduct investigations on all criminal, internal theft, and integrity issues that arises in the market.
9. Formulate and administer training sessions to create a strong awareness towards shrinkage and loss prevention best practices across all functions
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1105 WELLINGTON RD, LONDON, ON N6E 1V4, Canada