(CAN) Temporary Set-up
Position Summary...To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. A Temporary Setup Associate is typically an Associate who has transferred from another store or department to assist with the establishment of a special Store Layout.
2. The job is highly physical - a key component of the job involves moving modular/fixtures may need to be moved about the store.
3. The job is highly variable - many different projects require forms of setup.
4. Duties are of a general nature and are assigned by the ASM.
5. Duties are not typically customer facing.
6. Duties do not require the handling of cash, narcotics, or other highly sensitive product.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…141 DAMASCUS RD, BEDFORD, NS B4A 0C2, Canada