(CAN) Senior Manager, Ecommerce Process and Systems Solutions
Position Summary...This position is an expert across all elements of End to End OMNI Flow, Technology and leads the Ecommerce Process and Systems Solutions team to deliver actionable insights to standardize Ecommerce processes, while assessing future Replenishment systems and technology needs/processes required to support Ecommerce channel acceleration & growth strategies across Replenishment.
This role leads the interface across Category management, Core Replenishment, Ecommerce Platform Analytics team, Walmart International, and Ecommerce Logistics Operations team requiring the ability to build strong cross functional relationships and deliver on initiatives on behalf of Replenishment.
What you'll do...
1. Leads strategy execution and continuous improvement in inventory management, delivery of actionable insights, standardized Ecommerce processes with OMNI implementation to teams, and inventory parameter management to improve OMNI availability and processes.
2. Replenishment lead across Ecommerce and OMNI Category Directors to build unit forecast consensus against sales and GP objectives for all business segments.
3. Replenishment lead across Ecommerce Logistics to manage the procurement and flow for Ecommerce 1P inventory, peak seasonal flow planning, and and ongoing Fulfilment Centre inbound capacity requirements.
4. Develop and Implement Replenishment playbooks and dashboards to drive seamless execution of expansion of OMNI fulfillment strategies, including but not limited to Online Grocery & Ship to Home solutions and Hybrid Backroom process and system requirements/parameter management.
5. Lead the Replenishment workstream to influence and deliver future Replenishment systems and analytics requirements to align the flow and diversification of Ecommerce fulfillment channels (Online Grocery, Pick From Store, Ship From Store).
6. Recruit, develop, lead and manage the Ecommerce Process and Systems Solutions team.
7. OMNI End to End expect on internal and external Ecommerce and OMNI Replenishment processes across but not limited to OG operational capacity, PFS/SFS replenishment implications and limitations.
8. Lead to work across Walmart International and Walmart Canada ISD on defining and building Replenishment system solutions to support future OMNI networks; OMNI Replenishment systems and technology processes required to meet future technology capabilities.
College Certificate/Diploma in Supply Chain
6-8 years related experience (Supply Chain)
Supply Chain designation is an asset.
Ecommerce experience, particularly in a 3PL (Third Party Logistics) environment, is an asset.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada