(CAN) Senior Financial Analyst (SFA), Operations
Position Summary...Lead finance resource for a business of $300 million to $2 billion in SG&A, partnering with Sr. Directors/VPs of Central Operations, Regional VPs, Marker leaders and store managers to deliver against SG&A targets. Also preparing and reporting to store managers, market leaders and Regional VPs on store specific performance. This role will also support their respective areas in Central Operations such as loss prevention, pharmacy, wages & project stores.
What you'll do...
- Create, distribute and present standard management reports that provide clear and synthesized understanding of financial performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve process and systems and implement standardized solutions across area of responsibility and other areas within finance which includes Operations, Supply chain, Real Estate, etc.
- Partner with other Finance and Accounting teams to ensure overall integrity of Financial data.
- Support multi business unit process initiative(s) to drive efficiency and simplify ways of working.
- Proactively analyze key trends, identify risks and opportunities and support the business teams’ delivery against financial targets.
- Support the development of annual budgets by aligning targets with key business partner and then partnering with their organizations to set departmental targets based on market dynamics, historical performance, and any known capital and/or expense investments.
- Support direct Manager with onboarding and ongoing training of new financial analyses and methodologies.
- As we think about our finance strategy and capabilities we want on our team, ideally we are looking for candidates with FP&A experience in CPG/Retail (preferred) as well as people who have experience (and passion) for visualization tools, BI, AI, etc. that can help us drive efficiency and will be able to adapt to when we launch to more modern capabilities with our one stream launch process.
- FP&A experience in CPG/Retail (preferred)
- Experience (and passion) for visualization tools, BI, AI, etc. to support the finance strategy and transformation
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 Years Experience
- Technical: Strong Technical skills, exposure to SAP, Power BI, Tableau and other visualization tools highly recommended. Previous experience with Essbase and/or One Stream an asset.
- Leadership skills: Curiosity and willingness to ask questions and make linkages between business units critical in learning process. Good communication skills.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada