(CAN) Senior Account Manager, Walmart Connect
Position Summary...The Sr. Account Manager is primarily responsible for managing a successful vendor/advertiser relationship specifically for our Top Tier Strategic vendors through an understanding of the client’s business, expectation management and ensuring campaign strategies and tactics deliver on the clients’ needs. The successful candidate will be comfortable bridging Walmart Connect’s portfolio of campaign tactics to deliver a comprehensive media strategy to the client.
As the internal advocate for the vendor/advertiser, the Account Manager will be comfortable challenging the campaign and creative services with the agency to ensure they are delivering the best strategy to accomplish client goals; be able to support Sales lead/CMM in the communication of media plans and campaign performance to clients; and be able to assess the quality of the campaign delivery.
What you'll do...
1. Support Customer Marketing Director and Strategic Partnership Director by demonstrating an elevated media performance value at the pre-sales, in campaign and post sales stages and managing client communication, activation and reporting.
2. Become Subject Matter expert and Train additional staff as they onboard via Subject Matter Expert on the role of AM & Assist others in troubleshooting
3. Manage vendor expectations and facilitate completion of campaign creative brief with vendor/advertiser and kicks off creative services process with the agency and troubleshoots delays or challenges for successful delivery of campaign(s) including inventory management and performance tracking
4. Supports team in the development of pro-active vendor/account growth planning, presenting proactively new ideas and category trends by developing category plans and case studies to position top performing media plans per category
5. Plan and set regular advertiser/vendor meetings- set agendas, keep meeting on track, communicate action plans and call notes. Coordinate and participate in quarterly vendor/advertiser business reviews.
6. Solve troubled account challenges by working with WMC teams (sales, ad product, ad ops, creative)
7. Manages sales pipeline with CMM/Sales lead entering all campaigns and campaign details throughout the sales process into CRM/Vendor Management system accurately and timely through to ensuring billing occurs.
8. Use analytics to build and present client reports to clients and leverage findings to assist in building proactive media plans to renew and upsell campaigns.
- College or University degree in Marketing or equivalent 5 years’ minimum experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility
- Experience in display advertising media planning, ad operations or sales is an asset
- Knowledge of Omniture, Google Analytics, and Comscore analytics platforms is an asset Experience using Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
To learn more about Walmart Connect, visit https://walmartconnect.ca/
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada