(CAN) Project Manager, Transportation Management System Implementation
Position Summary...Is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of a SaaS TMS system by building customer relationships, problem solving, coordinating and prioritizing project tasks. Ensuring all timelines are met by maintaining project plans, budget, communication and change management to the wider project team in multiple geographies and time zones including business, IT and senior stakeholders.
What you'll do...
1. Develop project plans to monitor, track and report progress of multiple and simultaneous initiatives.
2. Project liaison between project stakeholders and operations, to ensure that all project activities are in support of overall project goals and the company's business objectives.
3. Coordinate project implementation and provide stakeholders and senior management with regular progress reports of milestones.
4. Following up on action items and drive resolutions; as well as; facilitate additional meetings to close out key issues.
5. Outline project plans, define the deliverables, and ensure that each phase of the project are completed within time and budget.
6. Provide business stakeholders with clear deliverables.
7. Ongoing risk management: understand, document and track the risks on a given project and assess those risks for probability and impact.
8. Hold regularly scheduled meetings with business stakeholders to review status of project deliverables, update work plans and provide feedback to stakeholders on project status and risks. Provide regular executive summary reporting including status of active projects & risk assessments.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience or more in a Project Manager role with Project Management and/or Agile Certifications.
- Previous implementation and/or integration experience with SaaS TMS or other established SaaS solutions is considered as an asset.
- Strong business and technology acumen and demonstrated ability to draw insights from information and convey complex information in a straightforward manner.
- Experience with report visualization, particularly creating dashboards and executive reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret business requests and communicate findings in an intelligent manner.
- Ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- An understanding of risk management methodology and factors.
- Advanced ability to adapt to change, handle pressure, and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Strong ability to prioritize workload, consistently meet deadlines, and take the appropriate level of independent action when necessary.
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation based on solid analytical thinking and judgment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively within and across functions to achieve ambitious goals.
- Proficient with PM Software.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada