(CAN) Overnight Fulfillment Associate
Position Summary...To provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the salesfloor. This will be accomplished by unloading trailers, pulling pallets to the floor and assisting in the processing of merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you'll do...
1. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
2. Preparing and resetting Receiving Area.
3. Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers.
4. Pulling pallets of merchandise to the salesfloor for overnight processing.
5. Assisting in stocking the salesfloor as assigned and providing customer service when necessary.
6. Binning overstock merchandise.
7. Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise.
8. The main differentiator between this role and day/evening fulfillment is there is a stronger emphasis on binning/stocking.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…4210 70TH AVE, LLOYDMINSTER, AB T9V 2X3, Canada