(CAN) Omni Customer Experience Sales Floor Associate
Position Summary...The OMNI Customer Fulfillment Associate will provide customer service by offering assistance to ensure the customer’s order is complete in an efficient and timely manner. This will be accomplished through the execution of daily processes and picking to support Online Grocery. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and customer traffic patterns.
What you'll do...
1. Complete picks for assigned area.
2. Assist in post pick activities.
3. Set up of Service Station and Staging Areas.
4. Replenishment of Service Stations.
5. Loading of Totes.
6. Move damaged, defective, and stolen items to Claims Area. Complete Claims log.
7. Occasional ecommerce Operations Department Manager duties as required.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2210 BANK ST, OTTAWA, ON K1V 1J5, Canada