(CAN) Manager, Technology Development - Supply Chain Transformation
Position Summary...This position is an expert in Replenishment systems, forecasting best practices, and optimal flow of goods. This position is responsible for working with domestic and international stakeholders to implement the most up to date technology and processes across the Supply Chain. This position provides support to the Replenishment team in identifying best practices to get the most out of the technology. Leading a team of Technology Managers, this associate must have a well-balanced skillset including strong technical ability and enhanced leadership and influencing skills.
What you'll do...
1. Responsible for delivering and implementing a supply chain solution to deliver the assortment availability initiative.
2. Lead and Project Manage cross functional stakeholders to achieve objectives in delivering new technology and flow processes
3. Identify, assess, design, and implement new ideas, systems, and processes to enable the Replenishment teams to be successful in the flow of goods
4. Lead and influence cross functional partners to achieve objectives and timelines.
5. Lead the resolution and solutions of critical issues in order to minimize the impact to the business
6. Deliver, maintain and enhance Replenishment systems that fully support and integrate into the end to end network and EDLC values
7. Plan and support change management & training associated with implementing Replenishment systems and upgrades with the assistance of the Process Improvement team
Bachelor Degree is an asset
8 years related Supply Chain experience
Strong business acumen
Excellent presentation skills, strong communicator
Strong influencing skills
Highly organized and detail oriented
Knowledge of Wal-mart replenishment process end to end
Knowledge and understanding of Wal-mart systems (Retail Link, Teradata, Smart, GRS, GPF, HOST)
Adaptability to change
Project management experience
Extensive replenishment and allocation experience
Ability to problem solve and prioritize
Experience defining and documenting processes
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada