(CAN) Manager, Replenishment Ecommerce Solutions
Position Summary...This position is accountable for availability and inventory management for Ecommerce Fulfillment Centers. The ongoing goal of this position is to continuously improve Ecommerce availability and simultaneously reduce inventory through collaborative planning of Demand Forecast, Seasonal Allocation and Fulfillment, and Safety Stock investment. Lead collaboration activities with merchandising team and Replenishment teams weekly to support category growth and working capital targets. This role is instrumental to achieving the business targets for Ecommerce availability and working capital, as well as achieving the category growth objectives.
What you'll do...
1. Collaborates with merchants, Fulfillment, and Demand manager to align Ecommerce strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies by planning and executing the flow of domestic and imported goods.
2. Communicating Ecommerce forecast, including risks, uncertainty, and assumptions to Merchandising, Finance, and Ecommerce Logistics to incorporate impacting factors and to identify trends, performance, and concerns; evaluating historical data (for example, lost sales, market trends, and promotions).
3. Collaborating with key stakeholders (category managers, merchandise planners) to align Ecommerce demand forecasts to business plans including baseline and promotions.
4. Collaborate with Demand Planning Manager on Ecommerce forecast target improvements by reducing forecast error and bias on shared and Ecommerce Only skus.
5. Accountable to achieve Ecommerce working capital delivery through Forecast Management, Fulfillment strategies, and base Safety Stock strategies.
6. Evaluating root cause and providing solutions to cross functional partners for in-stock improvement.
7. Providing business intelligence to demand managers and fulfillment managers to ensure effective planning of import and domestic demand and inventory flow (Ecommerce sales penetration by category, promotional lifts over base, daily splits).
- Completion of Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain
- Strong analytical abilities
- Process oriented
- Excellent collaboration
- Proactive/ Innovative thinker
- Value creation mindset
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada