(CAN) Manager, Partnership Marketplace
Position Summary...The Partnerships Manager is accountable for establishing, building and maintaining relationships with solution providers like webstores, ecommerce platforms and service providers in the domain of shipping, language translation, cross-border trade, content etc. and leverage these partnerships to expand our seller network. This role is accountable to creating and executing business development strategies and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do...
1. Reach out to and onboard new partners in the space of marketplace technology platforms, account management, catalog content & imaging, cross-border trade, shipping, translation and any other domain that a marketplace seller needs to increase sales
2. Accountable to negotiate and execute partner agreements and gain a commitment from partners to meet their contractual service level agreements. Support the partner in completing the integration with Walmart APIs.
3. Responsible to build and maintain relationships with existing solution providers and leverage their client base to onboard new sellers to Walmart Canada Marketplace
4. Required to create and execute a co-marketing and business development strategy, including webinars, digital marketing campaigns and newsletters, in collaboration with the partners to help expand business scale for all stakeholders
5. Conduct regular business reviews, identify areas of opportunities and create & execute business plans
6. Understand the latest trends in marketplaces and associated technology platforms. Become the subject matter expert in evaluating and comparing various partners and recommending a particular partner to sellers as per business needs.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
More than 5 years of background in ecommerce and retail technology
Should be a self-started and able to work well in uncertain, unsupervised environments
Should be able to work well cross-functionally and must be good in managing both internal and external relationships
Strong communication skills and comfort presenting a sales proposition is a must
Experience in working with ecommerce technology platforms or marketplace is an asset
Comfort working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada