(CAN) Manager, Omni Last Mile (CSP Management & Planning)
Position Summary...The Omni Last Mile Manager is responsible for developing and implementing innovative and strategic last mile Omni Channel delivery solutions for all regions in Canada. This role is responsible for maintaining Walmart eCommerce competitiveness as it relates to the depth and variety of Omni Channel service offerings and final mile delivery cost by developing, managing and improving partnerships with Crowdsource Delivery companies and 3rd party transportation providers.
The Omni Last Mile Manager is accountable to lead Omni last mile programs and liaising with multiple business units to ensure all timelines and commitments are met. In addition to Walmart business, this role is responsible to manage 3rd party partners (CSPs – crowdsource delivery partners) to ensure common alignment to strategic, tactical and operational goals, timelines and budgets. Developing last mile programs involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to facilitate decision making and improve the overall end to end online grocery delivery process, such as: Finance, Compliance, Legal, Technology, Central Operations and Strategic Sourcing on the management of RFI/RFP/RFQ, developing productive partnerships with transportation providers, and project-managing the integration of new programs and providers.
What you'll do...
1. The Omni Last Mile Manager is responsible to execute against the AOP/LRP plan of the Omni Channel strategy in Canada. The role will manage the planning and execution of LMD operations by CSPs - Crowdsource service providers through LMD Platforms and tools; and will manage the development of LMD service providers’ selection, transportation costs, performance management, reporting, and end to end customer experience.
2. Responsible for Online Grocery Last mile delivery vendor, contract and operations management. Lead data analysis to Conduct Business reviews, engage and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to drive continuous improvement to meet company's goals and objectives.
3. Acts as a subject matter expert on the program area. Ensures that overall solution is leveraging best practices seen in the industry today; as well as develops benchmarking and best practice initiatives that set direction for Supply Chain and Transportation optimization objectives for Omni Channel Operations.
4. Drives, develops, and implements innovative solutions in line with the company's corporate strategy to deliver competitive advantage for online grocery last mile delivery and Omni channel service offerings such as Site to Store, Stores/MFCs to Spokes, Ship from Store, Dedicated fleet, Crowdsourced, White glove, Second floor delivery, Installation Services, etc.
5. Provides leadership in the development of system projects, in accordance with the Walmart’s Global eCommerce Platforms development and in line with Omni Channel and eCommerce Canada growth plans.
6. Reports on program to senior leadership, measures business against WIGS, lead and lag measurements. Call out roadblocks and ID’s solutions to correct path of program.
7. Develops capital and operating budgets and business cases for strategic projects
8. Coaches and develops team who support the identification of innovative ideas, improved cost to serve opportunities, budget development, and business case development.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENITA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada